And the winner is…

The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and mind-boggling facts, the students have decided the winner in this zone is…

Vicki Onions

Congratulations Vicki! The students have voted you their favourite scientist and most worthy of the £500 prize to communicate your science work.

Hard luck to Greg and thank you to all the other scientists who took part, you were all brilliant and each and every single one of you has contributed to the great success of this year’s event.

Please join us next year for the next I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here!

What did you think of I’m a Scientist? Let us know and it really helps us make it better for next year!

Use this link for our short survey:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/307117/i-m-a-scientist-june-2010-tell-us-what-you-think-

Posted on June 25, 2010 by ModShane in News. 1 comment

One Response to And the winner is…

1. Moderator - Annabel says:

Well done Vicki! Fab work, but you too, Greg 🙂